[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: watch those fingers

Hi Cabbott,

     Very very sorry to here of your injury!  We are always concerned about
the electrical dangers of coiling but there are, of course, other dangers as
well.  Power tools, chemicals, fires, exploding parts, etc. can also present
significant dangers to us.
     I hope you recover quickly and can get back to your very interesting
work.

     Terry