[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: kVA's Tesla Vortex at FrightFair!!!

>Tesla Vortex
>Imagine walking through a horseshoe shaped, steel cage
>surrounding a nine foot tall Tesla coil. Suddenly the Tesla
>coil  lashes out with ten foot bolts of high voltage electricity
>that land INCHES from your face! Sound scary? You bet!

Pretty cool, Jeff! My cousin was involved in something similar - a
demonstration put on for the benefit of Microsoft employees which involved
15 foot discharges to a chainlink fence along a narrow corridor that the
observers walked through. He said that George Lucas' special effects company
had a display next to it, and that even those people were blown away by it.