[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polyethylene/Al Foil Source question

At 12:00 22/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Original Poster: Andrew Chin <chinny-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
>
>There seems to be a lot of questions relating to capacitor construction
>lately.  So here's another one!
>
>Does anyone know whether Glad Wrap(tm), the plastic cling wrap for food
>that you wrap your sandwiches in, is polyethylene?  If it is, does
>anyone know what thickness it is?  It is bloody thin!

What I read on a food wrap package was LDPE, 0.01 mm thick. On a
finnish product, of course :)

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...