[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

info wanted

dear Sir,

I'm new to this server and "tesla" and found the information on the
internet so beautiful that I wanna build a tesla transformer myself.

A small one will do but I need some good schematic and safety roles before
I can start building.

So If someone can help me with good information I would be very
grateful.

Are the parts who are needed to build,obtainable in Europe?

Are there other people in Belgium or Holland who can help me?

You see, I have so many questions about it that I can't write them
down all.

Many thanks in advance,

Marc Boiy
Parijseweg 139
2940 Hoevenen
Belgium

<mailto:ON1DCV-at-mail.dma.be>ON1DCV-at-mail.dma.be