[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fine Tuning a Spark Gap

Reinhard,
Could you elaborate more how you constructed the aluminum standoffs in between
each copper pipe? I was discussing with someone today an idea of using
aluminum
components in a sparkgap. Not to conduct energy, but to utilize aluminum's RF
suppression characteristic to enhance quenching. I have not thought this out
completely as it was only a thought passing through the antimatter in my mind.
Your post is timely and I wonder if the natural RF suppression of your
stand-offs
are aiding your quenching capabilities.
Bart