[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

About Nikola Tesla

We discuss the Tesla Coil and other high voltage equipment routinely
here, but I am just wondering how much attention we give to talking
about Nikola Tesla himself?  From what I have read about him, he seemed
to be a very interesting (if not a little insane) individual.
      Take the time to read material that Telsa orginally wrote
himself...he had a way of discussing and explaining things that can
really capture your interest.  I had very little background in
electrical research when I first began reading about him about a year
ago.  While browsing through my school library, I came across a copy of
a book which contained a lecture he had originally prepared
himself...Experiments With Alternating Currents of High Frequency and
High Potential.
      The way N. Tesla expressed his revolutionary ideas was so
idealistic, yet he described every detail of the framework of how these
ideas could be accomplished.  The man really believed that anything
could be achieved...and the quality of life for society could be
improved tremendously. Too bad we don't have too many people like that
around anymore.  No one will work on any new ideas unless there is a
dollar sign attatched these days.  The truly imaginative and creative
person is a dying breed.  You guys are definitely a rare and precious
group.  Can we maybe say a thing or two about Nikola Tesla from time to
time?  Just my suggestion.  Thanks for putting up with me!   Take care
all.
Chris T.