[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Can anyone help ?

to: Cabbott

To be really effective at this cap value you will need to run around 25-30
kva input power level with a sec toroid around 48 x 12 inches.  A standard
non-synchro RSG with 10 rotating electrodes running around 1725-1800 rpm
with 4 spark gaps (two each side of wheel) will give you very good
performance with the parameters you have specified.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net