[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible Tesla list survey

> Original Poster: Steve Rodway <Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com>
>
> Hi all,
>     I've been wondering if there would be any interest in an "official"
> tesla list survey. I figure that with around 500 members (I think) there
> must be at least 300 coils out there, if even half of those were entered
> into a survey, it would make one hell of a design resource.

At this point, perhaps there should be a "survey of coil surveys".
It seems to me that over a dozen people on the List have attempted
some form of coil census or other, since I have been a subscriber.

How about it?  Does anyone have a list of coil surveys, and know
down which black hole all of that data went?
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org