[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible Tesla list survey

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Greg Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> > Original Poster: Steve Rodway <Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com>
> >
> > Hi all,
> >     I've been wondering if there would be any interest in an "official"
> > tesla list survey. I figure that with around 500 members (I think) there
> > must be at least 300 coils out there, if even half of those were entered
> > into a survey, it would make one hell of a design resource.
>
> At this point, perhaps there should be a "survey of coil surveys".
> It seems to me that over a dozen people on the List have attempted
> some form of coil census or other, since I have been a subscriber.
>
> How about it?  Does anyone have a list of coil surveys, and know
> down which black hole all of that data went?

    I was hoping to collect all that data together in the one "official"
survey, and since it would run non-stop there would be no need for any others,
but as I have only had 2 positive replies ( including yourself) I must assume
that there is no call for one, pity.

            Steve

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                             *     coroner....     *