[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nitrogen oxides

to: Eric

The exception to this post would be coilers using stainless steel bolts as
spark gap electrodes.  Burning stainless steel in the presence of oxygen
forms very deadly gases.  Welders never weld stainless in a tank without a
lot of ventilation or a respirator for these very reasons.  Anyway,
stainless or any steel for that matter is a very good way to destroy a high
Q factor in an otherwise excellent design.  At higher powers the UV light
can be very bad for the eyes (UV burns similar to welding).

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net