[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why does it work at all

Hi Reinhard,
I have wondered the same myself, especially regarding my
own coil. We can build coils by way of calculation or
just throw them together, and the darn things still
manage to put out sparks as long as it doesn't smoke at
first light. I think there are a select few (not myself)
who know what it takes to build a great performer, but I
doubt that even one understands fully what's going on.
Probably the biggest factor to novice success like
myself is this list. Of that I have no doubt.

As far as what Tesla would say, well, I think he would
be in mix of it all, enjoying every spark.
Bart