[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible Tesla list survey

  JohnF -

  I ran into the problem of analyzing data from coilers several years ago
when I was developing the JHCTES computer program. You are correct in that
this data can be very misleading. I made scatter diagrams of the data and
then fit a curve to them to come up with equations to work with. Of course,
the equations are only as good as the data. However, the alternative is to
do nothing and end up with nothing. The equations and curves do provide
some insights on how a TC operates. I don't think we ought to do nothing.

  John Couture