[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Sync Gap

Hi Terry,
           You could look at using an opto-interrupter with markings
on the disk. Both light and signals could be fed to and from with
complete isolation. You could also use optical feedback from the
stationary electrode and compare that with the mains waveform. I am
planning to use some of these ideas in various ways at some stage.

Malcolm