[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coherence

Malcolm and all,

No problem - The bottom line's still the same! A theory that doesn't
mirror reality still doesn't wash. We've all looked at many a waveform -
in a dual-tuned circuit, the secondary fully "coheres" as it's ringing
up.

The most glaring error in their coherence proposal is that it would
violate the Conservation of Energy. Once the [already coherent]
resonator dissipates the system's energy, where does the additional
energy come from to ring it up per their coherence theory?

I don't buy it either, Malcolm!

-- Bert --

Malcolm Watts wrote:

> Dear all,
>           I have made an error of my own in this piece which I just
> discovered:

<SNIP>