[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BL saga

to: Malcolm

I've seen it form under the v shape in a large antenna guy wire.  It
appears to be an electrostatic effect as a large pile of leaves were
"sucked" into the base area of the antenna every time they formed.  No
leaves -- no balls.  It also occured BEFORE rainstorms not during them in
our experiences.  Some balls followed the guy wire and some detached.
Average time around 45-60 seconds after ball formed and started moving.  On
rare occassion they would try to follow the nearby power line -- sometimes
for hundreds of feet.  No apologies necessary on your part -- I agree --
ball lightning is not really a "coil" effect at least as I have seen and
tried so far -- no luck.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net