[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Alpha Tesla Program

Hi All,

	I polished up my simple QBASIC Tesla program today and posted it in a zip
file at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/teslapro.zip

This is an alhpa version and will only run under a DOS window that can be
enlarged to 80 wide by 50 character deep display window.  I know this works
under windows NT and probaly win95/98.  Of course, the simple QBASIC prgram
can be printed out, modified, and converted as need if you want.
	Eventually, I hope to turn this into a nice windows program and all that.
This is sort of the raw mechanical version.  I find the interface to be
fast and convenient and I use it often.  It does all the frequency and coil
winding stuff and tells were to tap the primary and all that.  Basically,
it does the calculations in a fast and easy icon I keep on the desktop.  It
can be easily modified as you wish.  It does have the basics of BPS and
some power stuff in it.  There is no 1/4 wave wire length or any of the old
stuff like that.  All the calculations should be accurate and agree with
most of the discussions on this list (the ones that are right :-)).  This
program predicts my coils with high accuracy.

BTW I am not a programmer so go easy on me :-))

Send any comment directly to me at:

terryf-at-verinet-dot-com

Thanks

	Terry