[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 6" coil spark length

Ed,
Congrats! That's what, about 10" beyond your last best as I remember. It's
great
to see a 6" coil being blasted with ~7.5kva! Do you have any idea what the
bps was
at approximately? I assume this was to a grounded rod as well?
Bart
BTW - I do have 7 of Ed's last pics up at my web site if anyone hasn't
seens Ed's
dual-stack toroid:
http://www.geocities-dot-com/capecanaveral/hangar/3108/bhvl.html