[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EMI - RFI Filter Construction

From: 	Rodney[SMTP:seshat-at-palmnet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, January 08, 1998 7:58 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	EMI - RFI Filter Construction

Hello fellow listers,

Through my scrounging endeavers I have come across a 25KVA 208 3phase UPS
for free!  It was hit by lightning and was scrapped.  My questions are;

 1) Does anyone have a schematic for a line filter I can build from
scratch, or a good source to look for one?

2) Does anyone know if they could be made into a tappable current limiter
for a pole pig?

I was considering measuring the inductance of each primary and secondary,
and possibly series connecting them together.  Anyone have any comments on
this?

Rodney Stapivic

seshat-at-palmnet-dot-net