[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Prices for supplies (change)

From: 	Cliff Fahrer[SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Reply To: 	cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, December 31, 1997 5:10 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Prices for supplies (change)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
Adam,

My daughter is attending Syracuse Univ, and I visit her on occasion.
Would you please tell me where did you get transformers in Syracuse at
that great price?

I have bought scopes, square wave generators and function generators at
auctions for $10.00 to 60.00. some have needed repair, but if using the
tech manual and with some experienced help they were all repaired. Look
in your local paper for auctions with surplus electronic gear.

Good luck,

Cliff