[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HF interference and transformer array (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:27:20 -0700
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: HF interference and transformer array (fwd)

to: H.E.

Hit the yellow pages of phone books for major cities near your area (free
at the local library).  Make a few calls and you can usually find a few
NST's for a reasonable price.  If you discuss your "interesting" project
with the NST owner and promise to return later with a few photo's of your
Tesla in operation (and carry thru on your promise) you usually can get
them either for free or for $10.  Or ----- send your young friend or son
with a "school science project" and some photos -- almost always guarantees
a few NST's.  Don't quit --- just get to work!!!

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net