[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cable question

From: 	Cliff Fahrer[SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Reply To: 	cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net
Sent: 	Friday, January 02, 1998 9:24 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Cable question

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

The best hook-up "wire" that I used for the tank circuit was 1/4 inch
copper tubing. It's easy to bend, but you have to use caution when
working around this area with the power on because of the lack of
insulation. I suggest you use an insulated cover over the tank
circuit,(if possible).

Good luck :-)

Cliff