[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unpotting neon

----------
From:  Raymond C. Howes [SMTP:rchowes-at-email.msn-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, January 22, 1998 8:04 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Unpotting neon

>----------

Is
>there a way to unpot these?
>
>Also if anyone is looking for any variacs get a listing of all the ham
radio
>newsgroups (try yahoo) and post to them.  After I did this I had 20 offers
in 4
>days.
>
>Tom

Hey Tom, I too recently had a nst made the same way.I tried heating it and
nothing happend. Since it was toasted I figured I couldn't hurt it anyway so
I tried to chip it out,again no luck. To make the story short it just
happend to fall under the 5 pound
sledge and that did the trick.Saved the parts that I could just in case they
could be used
later.     Ray   rchowes-at-msn-dot-com