[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NST source ?

----------
From:  Edward V. Phillips [SMTP:ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu]
Sent:  Monday, January 26, 1998 1:26 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re:  NST source ?

"I was wondering who found this shop. I'd like to buy some 12Kv/60ma neons
from them. If they can get them.

Shaun  O'Brien
Psyco"

	My nephew found a shop in the San Diego area by the simple process
of looking all sorts of sign and neon sign shops in the phone book, and
visiting them one by one until he found someone who had replaced a lot of
signs and saved the old ones in his junk yard.  They were obtained for
nothing with the stipulation that they would be used for high school science
projects.  I would imagine that if you followed the some process my nephew
did (lots of perserverence and expended effort) you could probably do
pretty well.

Ed