[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

neon Xformers (fwd)

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:56:01 -0700
From: Greg Rollins <trig-at-ptw-dot-com>
To: tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: neon Xformers

Hi Tesla group,
>    It's Greg again. I still have the down tesla coil unit that I have to
get up and going.  The size is the question.  I need to pick up the 6KV
20ma Xformer which has to fit in the original metal case.  It's one of
these Knowledge Unlimited Tesla coils. The original dimensions were   5.5"
by 4.5" and stands 5" tall single output terminal with case acting as the
other terminal ground.  I'm also using a .005 uf cap across the trans with
an RF choke.
>	What if I increase the trans to 12kv and 30ma or 6kv and 30ma what's
going to happen to the cap values?   wher can I find the matching cap? and
how would I fiqure the size difference.