[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEEDED: Transformer or Transformer Source

----------
From:  Rick L. Kirby [SMTP:rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, January 29, 1998 10:25 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: NEEDED: Transformer or Transformer Source

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

        I bought my 14400v/5kva pole pig recently through T & R Electric
 (address below) it cost $185.00, delivery was free if I was willing to
wait
 for one of their trucks to come my way, which I did. They delivered it
in
 abought 4 weeks from South Dakota to North Carolina with thier truck.
 I was told that if I needed it quicker they had a deal with Roadway for
50%
 off regular price, about $60.00 to North Carolina. All in all I was
very
 satisfied, with T & R, the sales person was very friendly and the
Driver
 helped me unload it with a smile.

	Total cost to me was $185.00 no shipping charges.

 T & R Electric, P.O. Box 180, Colman, SD 57017
 1-800-843-7994  Talk to Mr. Lee Cook!

 Hope this helps :)
 Rick Kirby