From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 1999 2:29 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: ISEF display

Original Poster: jeremy sweeney <cyberjer-at-inetone-dot-net>

Perhaps I should clarify my intentions.  This coil's primary purpose is to
attract attention.
I mainly wanted to demonstrate the "skin effect" as it is an integral part
of my
project.  Even if that is not possible, a Tesla coil would still attract
attention.;)

    I had planed to build a faraday cage around it and surround that with
Plexiglas.  That is intended to cut down on noise (both RF and sound) and to
keep
anyone from getting shocked. If anyone has any suggestions on improving
this,
please e-mail me.  Thanks.

Jeremy :-)

Tesla List wrote: > Original Poster: forlaser-at-gte-dot-net

> before you go and build this puppy, you better be certain you will be
allowed to

---SNIP