[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: What is going on??

        Please remember that the tiny output of a signal generator may not have
enough current to "really" energize the steel core of a neon transformer.
Thus, they may give inaccurate readings.  I.e. transformers look like they have
low inductance with a hand held meter but when "real" current is put through
them they function as expected.

        Terry