[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fresh Meat

Tesla List wrote:

<snip>
>    My hobbies include: blacksmithing, trains, fireworks, ham radio,
> fireworks, and oh, did I mention fireworks?
>    Now the questions start. I have read alot about the Wingate rotary spark
> gap, but found no construction data. Is this a patented device only
> available for sale, or have I not been looking in the right place yet?
>    Well, I think this is enough for my first post, so I will close for  now.
> Have really enjoyed reading this list. Lots of great info.
>
> Till next time,
> George

Hi George,

Welcome to the Tesla mailing list. Many of the most talented Tesla coil
builders and experimenters in the world are members of this list. You
came to the right place!

I am probably qualified to answer your question. The reason you haven't
found any construction data on the Wingate rotary spark gap is because
all of the construction details are floating around inside my head with
the rest of the flotsam and jetsom. :^)

I do occassionally build rotary gaps and supply parts and tungsten
electrodes for other coilers and can be contacted off list at the above
listed e-mail address.

Ed Wingate RATCB