[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello ALL

Hello All,

	My name is Brent Caldwell, and I have recently signed on the TC web
ring.  This posting is simply to let everyone know who I am and what I
do.

	I am a junior at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas.  I am working
on a dual degree in Physics and Electrical Engineering.  I am intrested
in all aspects of science and technology.  Coiling is but one of my many
hobbies.

	I have built one TC myself, and have assisted in others.  Right now I am
making plans for a Van deGraff generator.  I am also considering getting
in to ham radio, so if anyone out there knows a way or place to buy a
used basic ham station for cheap, please let me know.

						Brent
						"StretchMonster"

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]