[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2 questions on resonance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:49:13 +0000
From: "John H. Couture" <COUTUREJH-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: 2 questions on resonance

  Malcolm -

  In the Tesla Coil Construction Guide I show where three scientists in
1930's built a Tesla coil that magnified a 3 KW average wallplug power input
to an instantaneous 1700 KW output. However, you are correct the average
input power was greater than the average output power. It is obvious that
coilers should be more specific when referring to Tesla coil power.

  John Couture