[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

180 phasing/ model 12

Bill Wysock posted this letter to me
and looking at this site is most impressive;
http://www.ttr-dot-com/model/12_ITS_article.htm
Your post to the Tesla List was interesting.  However,
 I submit
 to you, that what you proposed, has already been done.
 Go to
 my web site : www.ttr-dot-com.  Look up Model 12.  Study
 the
 photos and read the accompanying white paper (schematic
 included.)  I did this work in 1992, and gave a week
 long
 exhibition before thousands of people, at Colorado
 Springs for
 the 5th bi-annual International Tesla Society.

 Best regards,
 Bill Wysock

>From site; The most significant feature of this system is
                   the primary resonant tank circuit in a series fed
configuration. The
                   system consists of two identical 1/4-Lambda Tesla
resonators which
                   are electrically phased to produce opposite sign
oscillations
                   between the respective high voltage terminals

In looking at the schematic a single capacitor C-1 is used
in coordination with bifilar primaries. This is the spirit of things and in
this magnificent demonstration no one would bmore impressed with this truly
spectacular display of arcing.
    Howevever this is not what I am conveying concerning
a binary resonant arc gap. In that case two capacities
each themselves are 180 degrees out of phase and must be shown schematically
different. Additionally in the model 12
circuit a different idea is presented where the primaries
are mutually opposing whearas in practice with the idea
employed with larger inductances mutual inductance in
agreement will be better to increase the Q of both.
    Wysock indicates the reasoning in this regard,
it is better to decrease the inductance by interaction
so that more capacitance can be used to charge the system.
So be it. One can scarcely argue with some one
that is a leader in these endeavors.
    But nevertheless he has been mistaken in his
interpretation of what I am speaking about; and
it is not the same thing he has demonstrated with
great fanfare. It may be that the method I am
speaking of might deliver meager results compared
to that already done, but nevertheless it deserves
experimental recognition.
    Trying new things is always freely recognized;
and never censored. The additional concept of an actual
bifilar SECONDARY is most probably possible.
    Once again I will explain that if one takes
the picture of a full wave rectifier and replaces the
forward conducting diodes with identical capacitors;
and then taking the same configuration and replacing
the reverse conducting diodes with  identical inductors; that this presents
a new configuration that I have used
in conjunction with high inductances to resonate at 60
hz. Whether this same kind of application can be made
in dual tesla primaries remains in my opinion an
undiscovered territory.
    I have described this schematic in the same way
at circuit desciption http://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201