From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Magnifier Coil form
Date: 21 April 1999 02:27

Original Poster: NickandSim-at-aol-dot-com

Hi All,
         I was wondering if anyone had though of using a squirrel cage like

form for the secondary of a magnifier.  if you used glass laboratory
stirring
rods as the 'bars' of the sqirrel cage it would be much better than card or

wood and have the advantage of not being water permeable.

Any thoughts?

Nick Field