[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coil success on first big run - but (help) safety gap fires alot!

Can you give me details on the size and shape of this tuning coil? I was
wondering how you attached it to the primary (I was envisioning one end of it
having a long 'leg') and what tapping arrangement you used for this inductor
itself (obviously strap is harder due to the smaller diameter). Sounds like a
good idea, avoiding having your high current wiring draped erratically around
your baseboard! (*bang* *pop* *whoops*).

Alex