[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new site up

just a quick note,  that a new, revamped (and non-geocities, thank
God!!!) version of my HV site is up at www.electrophile.8m-dot-com
There are new sections dealing with the Big Baby Coil (12/60, SRSG, SW
caps),  and other interesting info., including stuff on exploding wire
experiments. (sorry, list mod)

I've been off list for a while, and there seem to be the usual
interesting discussions, but the meaning of putting ferrite beads on the
interconnections(?) of one's spark gap eludes me. Am I correct in my
understanding that they have some effect of reducing RF interference for
other appliances in this instance?

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com