[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bottle Capacitor Questions

Well, I'm working on the tank capacitance for the primary circuit, and it
looks as though I am going to be making my own. Haven't done this before, so
this is going to be a good thing. I was wondering if there is anyone out
there that has any information on creating these "Bottle Capacitors"
Regarding the dielectric constants for the different types of
glass/oil/material being used  and basically any information needed to
calculate the total capacitance for each bottle.. Also. information
regarding voltage breakdown would be good to have as well. Also, what is the
best way to test one of these buggers anyways? Any/all information will be
greatly appreciated....

Sincerely,
Albert