[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Testing Bottle caps???

Another question...
How should I test the bottle capacitors once I have the "appropriate
calculated values" I am using a 15000v 60mA NST. Should these capacitors be
in parallel with the output of the NST terminals? and the spack gap running
in series from one terminal to the other? a diagram would be helpful. also,
I haven't started building anything yet. I am starting out with the
capacitance (TC) in order to understand it better(functionality) after I get
the calculated capacitance values, I will then construct the other portions
of the circuit. probably secondary first.

thank you...

Albert