[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Safety.2

Hi it's Tab,
I forgot to ask some questions about the safety gap.
Do I build my main gap to be take the rms. output rating or the maximum voltage
rating of the transformer or do I build it to take the voltage rating of the
capacitor?
How do I build the safety gap? is it the same as building a normal gap but with
a wider spacing? how do I know how far to space the electrodes of the safety
gap? is this the same spacing per 1000V as the main gap?
What are HV filters H.F. filters and what kind size coil would need them?
where can I get my hands on them and how much would I expect to pay (in UK £)?
Thanks in advance

Tabraze Malik.