[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Newbie needs a book

Hi everyone!

I'm completely new to tesla coil building--just became obsessed about a
month ago--and have scoured the net trying to find information. I've got a
decent understanding of the simplified electrical concepts behind it that
everyone likes to post on the net, but no clue about what's in a circuit
that hasn't been grossly oversimplified for the sake of easy explanation. I
also need some basic guidelines on putting a coil together. I have therefore
decided I need a book =) The more detailed it gets, the better.

Any recommendations?

-Brian