[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MMC Caps

List,

FYI, I checked with Hosfelt Electronics to see if they would quantity
discount their .1uF 3KV snubber poly capacitors (GE 42L4102).  The answer
was they have 1,700 left, they are not restockable, and the catalog price
of $1.99 (US) appplies for any quantity.  (These are made by GE, and may be
discontinued as I can't find them listed on GE's web page. The same cap in
the Allied catalog sells for $3.06 for 25-up quantity.)

Well, sorry they wouldn't give us a discount.  They are still not a bad
deal for those needing the higher capacitance values.  Hosfelt part number
is 15-975, and their phone order number is (800) 524-6464.

Is anyone putting together another quantity buy of some other MMCs that we
could  share?  Let us know.

--Steve Young