[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Poly and Plexi

Chip just let me know that the msg I sent from home didn't go because only
my office PC is on the list.

I wanted to tell all of my experiment last night.
I had a can of Minwax Satin Finish Polyurethane that I used in another
project. It sells for $10 locally.
I took a scrap of the Plexiglas and applied a genereous coat to about 4-6
square inches.

This morning that area is hard, dry and as clear as a block of ice!
No crazes, cracks, streaks or anything other than perfect!

If nothing else occurs between now and Sunday. I will wind the 6x24 coil on
Sunday AM and put the first coat of poly on in the evening.

Thanks to all for the input.

Ted