[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Trans

That sounds like a really good idea, though so good that someone must
have thought of it before and then dissmissed it. It would avoid winding
a stupidly large coil that resonates at the 18hz or whatever it is
frequency. I suspect the problem is that you can't rely on two waves to
nicely bump into each other and half cancel each other out to produce a
beat frequency, you'd have to somehow couple the two coils together, but
that would screw up the whole thing. If it did work I suppose it would
be rather inefficient, due to the cancelling out, most of the energy
would move between the coils and not be transmitted.

I'd assume its an impossible idea, though I don't actually know. Any of
the experts here know ?