[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Transmission (Warning Long Post)

Hi All,
         comments:
<<
     Hi Nick,
     I think that the energy of 1 GW used by Tesla in
 his TC can't be deduced by the long of the sparks (128
 feet).
It can actually - Colorado springs is fairly dry so we can assume dry air and
with that work out the voltage/
 Don't forget that TC produce a layer of intense
 ionised air around it,so, the energy for the next
 sparks can decrease. So, you can obtain 125 feet, but
 with an acceptable energy (smaller) for a gave value
 of power.
The top terminal tesla used was huge - do the calcs for voltage stress and
you will realise the voltage needed to created any significant inoized layer
around a 68 foot diameter terminal is massive.

    More, the Earth is an anisotropic medium, where the
 waves are lost through multiple reflections in the
 metalic deposits, or because of the iron core of the
 planet.
The variations are fairly small and gradual so that the refraction is not to
great or sudden - therefore the effect is more a loss in efficiency than
distinctly seperate destructive waves.

    You forget also, that the phase of wave is modified
 by passing through variated obstacles. So,the returned
 wave to TC is dephased, and the resonant cycle can not
 be sustain.
The point of tuning the magnifier system is to bring the returned wave into
phase.
     All my greetngs

Regards
Nick Field