[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Basic Tesla Info..

Greg: welcome to Sponges Anonymous...those who desire to build and must
first absorb a ton of worthwhile info.

Check the various sub pages at http://www.pupman-dot-com  Richard Quick's coil
building pages are good reading. Then review Matt's site for all the
formulas you'll need and a darned good overview at
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/.
There are other excellent websites too numerous to list (though I do with
someone would make a list...hmmm..maybe I will)

You won't need a book. Just the patience to read all the tesla links and
print out answers to the many questions others have asked (like me). I have
a 3 ring binder that's almost full!

Good luck

Ted
==============================
Subject: Basic Tesla Info..

Original Poster: Ken Randall <kcrandal-at-tusc-dot-net>

I want to build a tesla coil i have some experience in electronics.  I need
some
basic information about how to build ,how tesla coils work ,some suggestions
on
tesla books to read ,and some good tesla coil sites. Please send me any
other
information that you think a beginner might need.

Thanks,

Greg