[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

V-27 tube coil: latest results (correction)

All,

I forgot to add the filament power in the recent power table,
corrected power figures are below.  (I added 200 watts in each case
for the filaments.)

    PPS   input watts               comments (sparks are all 24" max)
     60          2600                steady running, multiple torchlike sparks
     30          1400                staccato,  multiple, but fewer steamers
     20           1000                staccato,   multiple , but fewer
     15           800              staccato, may be going to one-blade mode
     12           680              staccato, gives one undulating sword-spark
     10           600              staccato, gives one undulating sword-spark
         etc.....spark can be slowed down to give intermittent appearance

Cheers,
John Freau