[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A novel top electrode

Yes, I'd like to be able to do that, but I'll not be able to get around
to it probably for upwards of a year.  In the meantime, since I think
it's a pretty good idea, I wanted to get it out for people to try out.
But I've put a lot of work into it & don't feel like just giving it away.
 No offense intended, but I don't owe you guys anything.  Those of you
who aren't interested should ignore it.  I don't suppose the others, if
any, particularly need protection from my crass predation.  They're big
boys & girls, for the most part; those who aren't so big should, of
course, stick to simpler electrodes for starting out.

Regards to all-

Ken Herrick