From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 7:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 12 volt primary circuit.

Original Poster: timp-at-clarityconnect-dot-com

	Has anyone built a coil with a low voltage, hi current
primary circuit ?  Something like 12 volts/100 amps.  What I've
read on most of the web pages is that power in = power out and
that the high secondary voltage produced is a result of resonant rise.
	I'd like to be able to haul the coil and batteries into
a clear spot in the woods with a couple of ground rods in place.
Out of sight with no AC power lines in sight either.

Another clueless newbie, Tim