[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need Tube I.D.- IRF840s

Hello everybody

Just found two nice looking tubes in the attic.  They look like
horizontal driver tubes.  I have been thinking of making a VTTC and I
would like to know if they would work.  They are:

6OD6 G- jumbo sized tube, made in usa(!!! don't see many of those
nowadays !!!)by RCA, Radiotron electron tube.6 pins + cap

6CD6 GA- large size tube, SYLVANIA CR AMU.  also USA. 5 pins +cap

Is there a place on the web I can get the pinouts?

Could a array of IRF840s in a resistor network be used to drive a TC
primary?  Does anybody know gate capacitance etc?

Bryan