[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T.C. goals

To all
I have been doing lots of neat things since I was a kid, having been given my
first pack of firecrackers and then trying to use them with the most fun, one
by one.
Never just lighting them all at once. well, this did happened once when we
HAD to leave to catch a plane. Anyway's, finding out why things work the way
they do has
pulled on me like many others, and this is true for Tesla coils. I would like
my Son to
catch the fever and this has happened at Brian and Ross's Teslathon here in
California. Many sharp folks came out for free just to show there Coils, and
they did so with much zeal. I hope to be half as helpful in the aid of people
like my Son and others to pull them into the learning-life of knowledge. Also
I like giving stuff away that I get for free or nearly free to others that
can use it so that it doesn't fill my garage with a fire hazard. So this, in
a nut shell are my T.C. goals.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW