[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:Edmund Scientific Tesla Coil

Hi Steve Young and all,

  I have seen that coil in operation at a Teslathon a
couple years ago. But I was rather short on cash at
the time;) as the owners of Science First showed some
of their wares.
 Checkout www.sciencefirst-dot-com who actually builds
that Tesla Coil and oem's it to Edmund Scientific.
Science First also sells the same coil directly by
mail order for a bit less than Edmund as well.
  In their web site, select the support button, then
download manuals, where you can download the full
manual with design info and experiments as a PDF file,
very interesting reading.  If you wanted to modify
this coil, the manual gives enough info where you
might want to start from scratch.
  I did buy one each of their 8in and 12in toroids and
I'm quite pleased with them. Nice people to deal with.

Merry Christmas and a Tesla New Year!
Regards,
Bob Wroblewski N1INU
Dracut, MA