[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MOSFET Coil Paper

Hi Alan,
         FWIW, you can take his measured figure for Zbase (how
reliable it is I haven't determined) and use it to find the shunt
impedances both with and without breakout according to:

L/C = Zbase * Zshunt      (form of Zo^2 = Z1 * Z2)

Assumes that SQRT(L/C) is in fact Zo rather some more exotic formulae
from Schelkunhoff etc.  Interesting to see that Zshunt is still very
high when his coil is producing corona.

Malcolm